Toilet Installation & Repair Services in Moorpark
Is your toilet noisy, running non-stop, or lacking suction for flushing power? These problems can often be remedied with a simple repair. If not, you may need a new toilet to ensure maximum efficiency. That’s where Fix It Fast Plumbing Heating & Air comes in.
The average running toilet consumes up to 7,500 gallons of water per year, wasting a fragile natural resource and your money. Toilet problems require immediate repair to keep them from becoming more serious and expensive, and our honest and knowledgeable team can help you navigate the repair and installation process with ease.
Call our Moorpark plumbers today at (805) 600-2330 for reliable same-day service.
Reliable Toilet Repairs
A well-functioning toilet is crucial to the function and comfort of your home, and our team proudly offer same-day and emergency repair services to get your property up and running optimally again in no time.
We happily repair the following issues:
- Constant running toilet
- Insufficient flushing
- Tank problems
- Malfunctioning valves
- Backflow prevention device replacement
How to Stop a Toilet From Overflowing
If your toilet starts to overflow, it's important to take action quickly to prevent extensive damage. Here's what you need to do:
1. Do not flush again.
2. Lift up the lid of the tank and push the stopper down over the hole. Take the float ball nearby and lift it up high enough to stop the water from flowing. If you are unsure of how to complete this step, just skip straight to the next step.
3. Turn off the water with the valve on the bottom of the toilet. If this isn’t working (it’s often stuck), you’ll need to shut off the main water valve.
4. Once the water has stopped overflowing, place a plunger over the hole in the bottom of the bowl and plunge. If the clog isn’t too severe, you will be able to push it down and the blocked water will follow. If the clog won’t budge, it’s time to call in a plumber.
Want to Upgrade to a New, Efficient Toilet?
Installing a new toilet is a quick and easy way to boost the water efficiency of your home. Our team proudly installs every make and model of toilet, so you receive the exact style and design you need.
Benefits of upgrading your toilet include:
- Low-flow: Uses 1.6 gallons of water per flush
- One-piece: Low-profile, tankless models, saving space in small bathrooms
- Dual-flush: Uses less water to flush liquid waste than solid waste
- Elongated: Larger toilet bowl provides more seating areas
- Pressure-assisted: Water is flushed with compressed air for better cleaning power
- Self-cleaning: Ultra-hygienic model automatically sanitizes and disinfected after each use
Fix It Fast Plumbing Heating & Air goes the extra mile to provide an honest team of knowledgeable plumbers while offering competitive rates. We believe in doing the job right the first time, utilizing top-quality industry standard parts to ensure that everything works properly.
You can trust our technicians to provide you with the service you deserve, satisfaction guaranteed! Want to upgrade to a new, more efficient toilet? Or repair your current toilet? Our master plumbers have you covered.
Give our team a call today at (805) 600-2330 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.
“I've now been a customer of Fix It Fast Fast for about two years ever since I had an emergency repair that needed to be dealt with in the dead of summer. When you get on their service contract, which is very reasonable not only do you get furnace & AC ” - Larry C.
Additional Customer Resources
Large projects can be costly at times, but we are here to help!More Info
Did you find what you are looking for? Click below for more helpful services.Learn More
Apply online today to get one step closer to a rewarding career in home comfort.Join The Team